The work in Task 27 is carried out in the framework of three
- Subtask A: Performance (Lead Country: Netherlands)
- Subtask B: Durability (Lead Country: Sweden)
- Subtask C: Sustainability (Lead Country: France)
- A further developed coherent energy performance assessment
methodology to enable comparison and selection of different products
and to provide guidance for their assembly and integration into
building envelope elements.
- A structured data base of components and fašade elements to
present data in a consistent and harmonised form, suitable for
product comparison and selection and for simulation of performance
in specific applications.
- Recommended calculation and test methods for solar and thermal
performance parameters in support of international standards
- A validated methodology for durability assessment of
advanced solar building materials.
- An estimation of the service lifetime based on degradation
of performance for selected materials tested. Recommended
standard test procedures for service life testing of selected
materials and components.
- A review of international knowledge base, tools, actions
and requirements related to glazing, windows and solar
- An overview of the FMEA tool capabilities, adaptation to
the field of glazing, windows and solar components, and
guidelines for using it in the assessment of possible
shortening/reduction of the service life.